As a Caregiver at Agape:
We provide direct care support to residents with differing abilities. Our mission is to continually enrich the daily lives of our residents by assisting them with their day to day tasks. From caregiving assistance, shopping, cooking, and working on fun projects - we practice compassion, integrity, teamwork, and excellence in everything we do! We are currently hiring for our CBRF (Community Based Residential Facility) group homes, our SAPs (Supported Apartment Program) and our Youth Foster Home.
Hiring In: Appleton, Kaukauna, Little Chute, Kimberly and Fond Du Lac
CBRF group homes tend to do more caregiving activities such as bathing, grooming, hygiene, dressing, mobility, and toileting. SAP residents are typically more independent; you will assist with shopping/errands, making meals, daily living cues, fun community outings, etc. In both settings, you will provide transportation, companionship, and conversation to residents. In our Youth Foster Home, you will provide companionship in a home-like atmosphere for the children as we are their home and family, and assist in regulating emotions and behaviors.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for Foster Home
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Be mentally & physically capable to assist participants based on their needs
- Experience working with behavioral support plans and trauma-informed care approaches is a plus, but not required
- A strong passion for helping others with mental & physical disabilities
- New Hire Bonuses - up to $1,000!
- Comprehensive Benefit package including; Health Insurance Reimbursement, Vision/Dental Insurance, PTO & Vacation, Retirement Plan, & more!
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training/Continuing Education
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Room for Advancement